Skip to content
- STLC (Software testing Life cycle ) is part of
SDLC (Software development life cycle).
- STLC deals with validation and verification of
the software, where as SDLC deals with development/coding of the software
- STLC is limited to the testing phase where
quality of software or product ensures. SDLC has vast and vital role in
complete development of a software or product.
- However, STLC is a very important phase of SDLC
and the final product or the software cannot be released without passing
through the STLC process.
- STLC is also a part of the post-release/ update
cycle, the maintenance phase of SDLC where known defects get fixed or a new
functionality is added to the software.